Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Love is War

So, here I am, 1 in the morning, sitting in front of my computer writing this blog. The night is young and the wind is howling. Splatters of rain hits the window along with the wooing trees.

So what's on my mind today?

It's Love.

After pondering this age old concept, I came up with a little summary of my own :)

Love is like a war, full of complexities, traps and deceit. It takes courage, determination and very importantly luck for one to win. But the outcome will be worth the effort put in... Maybe in a way, the end justifies the means... The end of course will not always be to your favor but no one said war is easy. It's important to understand that in a war, things will not always go as planned so sometimes an external locus of control is good, that is, accept your destiny because the opposite result will be ... painful ...

Of course, try your best and if God's willing, happiness will be yours and I sincerely hope you make the most of your good fortune. If not, don't cry - stand up and maybe, just maybe, the Lady of Luck will smile on you one day.

At this point, I feel like YouTubing a bit before I sleep. I will leave you with two quotes to ponder upon:

1) Literal translation of an ancient Chinese proverb: Male chases female, every chase is a difficult one. Female chase male, every chase is an accurate one.

2) Time is the best healer.

So... enjoy life...

No comments: