Sunday, May 20, 2007

Speechless...

Hmmm, how should I say this... Ever met a girl that you just seem to connect really well with than any other in your life? Well, I feels like I have. Yet I don't know... There is just so much things I want to say to her at times yet I just don't how... What should I say? When should I say it?

There is just a fine line... You just don't know when to cross it or even if you should cross it. One false move and it can end in total awkwardness. It's true, fear does overwhelm desire even though the end result can be 101% worth the effort. But it just comes down to that line, crossing it can lead to the end of everything. Ahh the dilemmas faced by us humans, it's just crazy sometimes.

What to do, what to do... desire, fear, awkwardness, end... Success? So what is the key? Cross the barrier and success (or face failure), remain silent and wait for the opportunity (even though it may never come and you may regret not taking the initiative) or ignore (again, regret). Attack, Defend, Delay or Block - haha, it's crazy!

Time to let fate take me... Sometimes having a strong internal of locus of control is just as useful as having none. Ponder on that people.

4 comments:

t3mp2ess Moon said...

I think the appropriate lyrics would be from mariah carey - i wish you knew:

I got see you where ever you are
and i got to be there I'm wishing on stars
I got to reveal what's inside of my heart
But the words escape me and I'm paralyzed
So helpless when I look into your eyes

And how I wish you only knew
Just what I feel inside for you
You probably haven't got a clue
But I wish you knew just how I love you baby

Honestly I know it's silly of me
To want you so badly but keep it concealed
See my inferiority complex kicks in
And the words escape me and I'm paralyzed
So helpless when I look into your eyes

And how I wish you only knew
Just what I feel inside for you
You probably haven't got a clue
But I wish you knew just how I love you baby

Feng said...

Like always, your ability to see into my mind is amazing. But I didn't want the lyrics as much as I did of possible solutions...

t3mpt2ess moon said...

Let go of all inhibitions...

Shan said...

failure is inevitable, yet failure that is unavoidable must be ignored