Thursday, May 10, 2007

What's the Point of Life?

Sorry for the delay in my posts, so damned busy with uni... and YouTube...

Tell you the truth, the life of an uni student is pretty shit, mind the language. Lectures, revision, assignments, work and the occasional bit of play but that's about it. Recently, I realised that I lacked freedom in what I do but more importantly, I lacked an interest in my life, an interest that I can pursue with some kind of fervor...

I came to realize this when I stumbled across a "tricking" video done by the group EMC Monkeys. This sport combines a range of arts such as martial arts, break dancing, gymnastics etc. Very aesthetically pleasing if choreographed well and done by pros like the monkeys. Another group to note is Team Ryouko especially their video done on wasaga beach (Go search for it on YouTube).

As one watches these videos, one begins to realize how free these people are, enjoying life to the fullest whilst doing what they love. It is true, there are things money can't buy and ultimately it's these things that makes life worthwhile.

Have to do research now but I'll leave you with a final thought that you can hopefully think about and maybe change your lifestyle.

The secret of life is to... live successfully and enjoy everything that you like!

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...