Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ahh Neglected

Ahhh, it's most unfortunate that I have not been able to post in some time. There has been ahhh... certain stuff on my mind that I had to sort out and hence my blog has taken a second position.

But it feels good to finally get some time to make a post! If you're ever interested, here's a little update:

Firstly, a decision has been made after much thought and that was to change the location of my job. I am currently working in a ahhh food preparation facility (you know what these fancy titles represent I hope haha) in Perth but after much thought and discussion with some friends, I've decided to change to a place 10 minutes from my house. In making this decision, a number of things have been forsaken in order to achieve a primary objective. This objective is of critical importance and despite all the regret felt by one, it was necessary.

Secondly, in the past few days, my expenditure have went through the room. Yes, in 2 days, I spent $500 with one fifth equating to food... Ok, this doesn't sound much but considering I am a penniless student but it's still painful. It's not that I'm stingy, the company with whom the money was spent on was superbly delightful and a number of intangible goals has been achieved at the cost of $100 so I'd say that's a bargain.

Thirdly, I spent last night playing ma jiang from 9pm all the way to 5am in the morning... Right now, I am feeling extremely tired... and need sleep...

So that has been my exciting life so far albeit a few exclusions that shall remain secrets.

On another note, I found out some interesting things about blood types and a persons personality. Supposedly blood type A people can like something for a long time and be quite persistent while B types lose interest in something after a period of time. As for O types, they're generally weird. I found this damned hilarious except it's kind of true... lol...

Unfortunately, there has not been any rationalisation in the times gone and hence no philosophical thoughts. The cause is quite frustrating. Ever been in a position where your heart is in a fight against the mind, gut and instincts? I am kind of in a position like that haha. Right now, the heart has absolutely no ally. On the other hand, the mind, gut and instincts has my friends as their ally and it's absolutely kicking the ass of the heart. So I leave you with something that I have come to term with and that is under all circumstances, ensure reason overcome ones emotions because that way, you are able to see the reality and fall gracefully...

I hope my mind will rest for a bit, so tired and have to interview some people this Friday, shucks... I'll update more often :D

Enjoy life ladies and gentlemen

9 comments:

Amel's Realm said...

Been missing your posts quite a while, Shan. ;-)))

HEY!!! My blood type is O, so I'm weird, eh?!?!?!?! Well, my hubby says I'm crazy hi hi hi...I told him that it was the reason why I could cope with his craziness. LOL!!!

Can't remember any battles between heart versus mind, gut, instinct right now. Will write more when I do. Rest well, Shan!!!

Max said...

Welcome back, Shan!!!! I was starting to wonder where you were...I even though "Is he sick?"...but you were out having fun ;)! I must say that you did well to changes jobs; 10 minutes from home: what a Bliss!
Please: we wouldn't want you to display details lol...we're all grown ups here: we got the picture LOL!
Anyway, welcome back!
Cheers!

J said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out

Zhu said...

Looks like you're pretty busy right now !

$500 in two days ? Ouch... hope you can make the money back. And really, playing all night isn't really good... even though I did it myself :$

princess said...

You forgot to mention you were getting drunk at my house :p

I don't want to say goodbye to you Shan....

Jeff said...

Aren't most people type "o"? That explains a lot.

Deadpoolite said...

You 'll sort it all out sooner rather than later I am sure. So your inside self is like a war zone at the moment mind vs heart, sentiment vs reason... it is those little conflicts that "torture" us a little bit and make us feel a bit better when they are finally resolved. I guess they do spice up life a little bit...

As for the long time to post thing, I can totally feel your pain:) Just got back to my blogging base and I have to catch up with other people's blogs....and on top of that it is summer so I am not exactly prolific about blogging myself... lol!

Shan said...

Amel: O is a pretty rare blood type. I believe B is the dominant one. But I don't know much about that. It's just something I heard from a friend :P

Max: Lol, thanks! But I guess I was having fun, I would have more fun if my life was a bit different... If I had something more...

J: Hmmm, who are you? Use my blog for advertising huh? lol..


Zhu: Lol, yeah I'm kinda poor now... I wish I spent the money on another person, it's most unfortunate I cannot.. But it was worth it in other ways..

Jeff: O is pretty rare I heard. A and B is supposedly quite equal with B more common... Not sure

DP: My greek friend! They indeed do spice up life just sometimes not the way I want it to nor when I want it to lol...



Princess: Saying goodbye? I never said that. I can only do so much... If we continue at this rate, the only thing we'll be doing is saying goodbye. As I said, what I can do has a limit and that limit can only be broken with your help...

Michelle said...

Hi Shan! Nice to see you back blogging.

My husband and mom are both O. Yeah, definitely weird people! ;-)