Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Day At Work

Work at new fast food place sucks. Can't be bothered describing it but just that it's generally crap. I think I'm gonna quit in a bit once I settle down in my new job.

I realised trust is a very important thing today. I realised if someone ibroke your trust once, then they will very likely break that trust again. So for trust, it's best not to give them a second chance. Just a bomb waiting to explode... I'm tired of waiting for the bomb to explode, it's going to be defused very very soon.

Sleepy, meeting tomorrow with clients...

'Til next time, have a good nite sleep everyone!

5 comments:

Amel's Realm said...

Sweet dreams, Shan!!!

OK about trust. I think you were so weary when you wrote the post he he he...

Zhu said...

Yep, working in fast foods sucks. I always feel like quitting the first few days in any new job, but eventually it gets betterm trust me. ;)

Deadpoolite said...

Have no fear Shan... DP to the rescue... right after he saves himself of course.... So basically this is going to take a while :)

Sleep well and wake up even better!

Ok,ok enough with the cheering up... you are a strong gal I am sure you can handle it, just give it a bit more time.

Shan said...

Amel: lol, it's true. If someone betray my trust once, I am not going to give them a chance to betray it again. It would of course depend on the level of trust I expect them...

Zhu: Yeah, I really find it shit. I need to find a solitary job that is quiet. I feel like some kind of cleaning job, individual and mature...

DP: Thanks buddy... I will, time is the best healer like they say haha

Max said...

Hey you! You are so right: once a person betrays another, you can bet that he/she will betray again!! I used to believe in second chances, but then I realised that it is a useless concept: recurrent events will take place!

I hope you have a nice rest, Shan (you clearly need it)!

Cheers!