Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A New Thought

These days it seems I am undergoing some interesting growth...

I believe I am, as a person, becoming more cynical, becoming more selfish, becoming more focused on my own gains above all. My thought process seems to be hardening, becoming somewhat more ruthless, well, when necessary of course.

I have been thinking and wondering why and I can't seem to find an answer except the people that I am associating with. Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing of course :)

On a lighter note, work is really so crap. Two jobs plus uni is really becoming a burden on me. Not that it's a bad thing, more money for me and I get to meet more lovely Asian ladies.

It seems I have absolutely nothing more interesting to say. Yeah, it seems my capacity to think is becoming increasingly limited. But it also seems in recent times my capacity to bullshit random stuff under pressure is becoming quite good. I think that'll be a good tool to use in my future endeavors whatever they may be.

Oh yeah, I had a wonderful evening with a most lovely lady. I thank you for the pleasure princess ^_^

Until next time, have a good night (or day) ladies and gents. Enjoy life!

8 comments:

Amel's Realm said...

I'm sorry to hear about work. But yeah, it's good to have more money AND get to meet more lovely Asian girls he he he...

When it comes to finding answers, sometimes it takes time. Usually I find that they come when I least expect them (when I least force myself to think and think and think) he he he...

Glad you had a wonderful evening with princess!!!

^______________________________^

Btw, what's wrong with rambling about random stuff? ;-D

You too, Shan, have a WONDERFUL time there!!!

Zhu said...

Ah, Shan, you're just overthinking ! You'll find yourself... I don't think you're that cynical nor selfish.

It's OK to focus on yourself a bit... nothing wrong with that ! ;)

Max said...

LOL LOL oh man *nodding*! First of all, I'd like to congratulate you for your night of pleasure *bowing*! I particularly liked the final touch of thanking the Princess: so cute!

I wasn't going to visit blogs today, but the I just thought "let me check on that boy!" lol!
What is this that I'm hearing? Why are you letting yourself go down the road of cynicism? Are you brooding negative thoughts, or something? No use...
I know what I'm talking about: everybody goes through rough moments (as you said, they serve for us to learn and grow); so take it easy!!! Don't think too much, just live whatever there's to live!

Meet lots of Asian ladies, study hard, make money, breath, and empty your mind :)!

I hope everything is going well at the Uni...

Cheers!

Jeff said...

I have learned recently that it is okay to focus on yourself at least to the point where you can protect your sanity.

Paper Fan Club said...

Shan, you can't be growing all THAT cynical if you still appreciate a good date. :)

Amel's Realm said...

TOUCHE, Barb!!! HE HE HE HE...

Shan said...

Amel: Haha, you never fail to flatter me with such fine words Amel! They are most appreciated!

And your advice, always so true! I concur, answer often come to us after everything has transpired :) I will keep it in good mind.

Zhu: I am sure I will. I will focus :)

Max: Cute touch hey? Haha, I hope it was good :P

Thanks for the frequent visits, they make my day worthwhile!

I will try my best to keep off away from the dark side :P but it may be too late :P

Thanks for your care Max!

Jeff: Indeed, sanity is important isn't it :D Hope you are doing better these days, don't push yourself too hard..

Paper Fan Club & Amel : Hahaha, touche indeed! Appreciation is a good thing isn't it :) Thanks for your words :D

princess said...

any time shan. we should do it again. sorry its late i've been busy!!!!