It's been a week people and I am back again!
So what was I up to? I went paint balling! I decided to put thinking onto a backseat and burn some cash...
So yes, burn cash I did, not much but $150 for 3 hours of fun and blowing people's heads with paint!!
On a sunny morning, me and a bunch of friends went to a place south of Perth called Canning Vale. The center was called WASP Paintball. We arrived at 10am in the morning, suited up and was divided into odd and even numbered teams.
We had some practise shots (my gun jammed, shit weapons) before we hit the field. Not much recoil and fairly accurate provided you calibrate by firing few shots in a row...
The first field we hit was an inflatable field. I was on the even numbered. As we rushed to take our defensive positions, I noticed that there was 3 people lined out from the left of a bunker. So I decided to take some pot shots and guess what? 2 was hit, what a bunch of morons hahaha!
The first game we won 2-0, so easy...
The second game was a jungle course where there was a lot of bushes for hiding and sniping from. In this round, I took my position behind a wall and took shots from this position primarily. Unfortunately in a while, I was the only one left and before I realised it, some guy crawled up behind and shot me in the chest... So sad... The score was 1-1
The third game involved a barrels course. This round, I decided to take an offensive rush through the middle. Good for me since I took a high position early and got a clear view before the other team was ready and still moving. A girl very sadly was too slow and I managed to get a shot on her chest (did you know girls gets body armour? Hell we have less flesh and we don't... so unfair lmao! Then again, we don't need our chests for breeding kids... ^__^) before I crawled down. Then I decided to take the right flank and advance with backup. Unfortunately the defense was camping (like always, damned campers) and I got hit 3 times from the left AND the right flank defense and dropped out... The score was 0-2
The fourth game involved defending a fortress. We were invading the first round and our team encircled the entire fortress totally. The defense are not allowed out so we had an huge advantage. After 5 minutes of camping, I crawled and ran up next to the wall and started clearing out the defense. Once you are next to the wall, it's virtually impossible for defense to take you out unless they knew your positions. So the result was obvious, we totally killed! The score was 1-1
We defended in the second half and unfortunately, what I did happened to me and I got headshotted by a blue ball, very very sad...
The fifth game involved a speedrun with obstacles close to each other. The aim is to rush, take out as much of the enemy as you can and then camp and pick off. I went into sniper mode and just crawled into a bush area and just sniped. With a clear view and obstacles left and right, I had much cover and took out 2 players before I got hit in the arm as I moved positions... The score was 0-2
The hard part was that the helmet kept fogging up which was shit since without clear view, you can't shoot shit...
So before I wrap this post up, let me offer some tips before I forget!
1) On the word go, rush and take your positions on either the left or the right flank. Middle is dangerous unless there is a lot of obstacles to keep you safe.
2) The start of the game relies heavily on camping and sniping from your position.
3) Once a few players has been taken out, then advance and leapfrog should you have a partner. Always run zig zag and behind covers. Check your exposed side for any campers when moving or shooting.
4) Once you have found a new position, snipe away. Ensure your head pops out from different places when looking. Ensure you legs and arms are behind cover. Expose your head for no more than 3 seconds. Pop out at one place, survey enemy positions, pop out from a different location of the barrier and shoot. Adopt guerrilla warfare :)
5) Ensure when you are moving, your weapons are held level.
6) The game relies heavily on camping and sniping and only you should go on the offensive at the end with few players. However, changing positions is important but not necessarily forward :) Change on your sides and be careful of snipers and surprise attacks.
7) Wear thick clothing, drink lots of energy drinks, have fun and oh, bring $ haha. It cost me $50 for 300 rounds and on average, I blew 100 round per game which consists of two parts :) It was worth it since I took out at least 10 players. I had a 10-5 kill ratio so it wasn't too bad for a total amateur. Still, we lost 4-6 to the odd team but we can't help it, they had some professionals who had $450 customized weapons that was lighter and more accurate and the guys was way more experienced... Still, it was hell fun and we all enjoyed it!! Can't wait until the next time!!
Paintball: Worth living for, worth dying for, worthwhile getting headshots for, Amen!
BTW here's some pictures:
Find Wally: I am on the row that is standing. Count front the right. See that guy with the mask and dog tag on? No that's not me, see the guy standing to him? Yeah that's me. Or if you are still confused, look at the back row (the standing row) and count from the left. I am the sixth one with that big grin...
Here's a closer up picture of me posing. I tried be angry... I am the guy on the right, not the left...
Me trying to be neutral against these two happy hippies and their "Asian" V signs... I'll be more Asian than most "Asians" who claim to be Asians. Damned hippies. Being Asian involves a mind like no other. Just 'cause you're making a V doesn't make you Asian. Damned hippies... Ok, enough about hippies.. Damned hippies :P
Sorry I didn't have any photos of me in action. It was rushed during the day and I didn't trust the referees with my camera. Next time, I promise some more photos of me with my gun posing as GI Joe huh :D. Even better, I'll bring me camcorder with someone shooting me in action getting headshots! Bwhahaha! I swear I am damned war-freak. If anything, I was a soldier in my previous life. I have a damned uncanny attraction towards guns and warfare...
Here's some more of me resting at home and eating food... And one of a highway of Perth :P
Yeah, that's my goldfish... Two sole survivors from the weekly change of water... veterans indeed, I salute them!
Hmmm... now where was this one... Oh yeah, it was a Chinese restaurant in the entertainment area of Perth, Western Australia. Like Roppongi in Japan I think, just a whole lot safer, boring, and dull. And yeah, the girls aren't fantastically beautiful either... I am shallow aren't I? But shhh, no one else knows this but you and me. To others, I am a thoughtful and considerate young man who values loyalty and faithfulness :) It's more useful to my future endeavors whatever they maybe... JUST KIDDING! Don't listen to me. Fidelity and loyalty are something that I value above everything. It's important everyone knows that. Hey look, there is me being the typical Asian hippy and "our" V sign... I am such a damned hippy...
P.S. That is called Steamboat or Huo Guo in Chinese...
A highway in the the typical Perth afternoon.
Ok, that's it from me people. I hope you had fun reading all my "shit" today.
And yeah, I am not a big ass, overweight geek who has no life and talk about life in front of a computer all day :P.
Until next time, enjoy life everyone!!
P.S.S. I scored this in the test I saw from Amel!
|What color is your personality?|
Your personality is green!
You are a curious, and inquisitive person. You have keen observational skills, and enjoy thinking about words. You are shy sometimes, and enjoy your solitude to reflect on nature.
Quizzes and Personality Tests
What was yours?!