Saturday, October 20, 2007

Guess Who's Back

Wooo, long time no see everyone!

Hope you're all doing well :) I think it's been a month since my last post, exciting isn't it! I felt refreshed... well kind of if you don't consider the fact I havn't slept for the past 24 hours trying to put together my customised PC, but I did it!!

It's that time of the year for everyone, well students I guess... Assignments flooding in, I have 3 pieces left all due in 2 weeks and then exams 2 weeks after... which I have not revised for... :) I'm lovin' it!!

Something bad happened recently in Perth, a Chinese girl called Jiao Dan from Changsha in China was murdered and sexually assaulted metres from her house... It was very tragic and at this banquet I co-hosted, we observed a minute of silence for her...

Speaking of banquet, I have some wonderful pictures of me co-hosting a 2oo people banquet at the Chinese Commerce Centre in Perth. I'll load them up tomorrow or the day after, or maybe the day after... haha, well when I get the chance, I think you might find it amusing to laugh at my hairstyle, I need a haircut...

On another totally random topic, I've been thinking about insecurity... It's something I have witnessed in everyone and it's quite interesting and I have done some research... I'll get back on everyone on this area and my thoughts :)

Finally but not the least, HOW IS EVERYONE??? I hope you all are doing absolutely fantastic and I have missed blogging and reading all your blogs, simply put, I have been lazy and had no time... I am very regretful... I'll make it up when I get a chance :DD

See you in a few days!!! With lots of pictures and exotic (and sexually alluring) Chinese Indian Dancing Girls!!! Yeah, you heard it, Chinese Indian dancing girl pictures at the banquet, ooo, belly dancing, sexy :P

P.S. Amel, DP, Mich, Max, thanks for checking up, missed your posts. Fun and Delightful, Hilarious and Outrageous, Thoughtful Yet Sincere and Mind Boggling.

6 comments:

Deadpoolite said...

So you are still all in one piece eh? Bummer...LOL

Good to know you are living life to the fullest dude. As for the blog thing, well it aint going anywhere so take your time and you'll eventually get your groove back ha,ha,ha,ha.

I can always punch your lights out to provide you with the proper incentive but that would be the easy way to do things, lol. Thus patience will have to do. Oh the patience of a certified nutjob,a truely beautiful thing to behold,lol.

Take care.

Zhu said...

Hey, welcome back !

So, looked like you had a busy month. Sorry to hear about the murder, I assume anyone would be a bit shaken by that. But don't be scared. Unfortunately, bad things happen... just don't think about it too much.

Good luck on your exams !

Max said...

HEY, Shan!!!

Welcome back, man!
I am so sorry about the Chinese girl :(! That was a terrible and tragic event *nodding*! Have they caught the SOB(s) who did this?

Soooo, you've been busy, huh? So have I...I think I preferred when I was in the Uni, it was a different type of stress *nodding*!

Show us those pics, I want to see you next to the belly dancers lol.

It's nice to have you back; and thank you for that cute Post Scriptum!

Cheers

Jeff said...

Hey! I was gone, too, for a while - although I had to be dramatic about it and proclaim a hiatus. Glad we are back.

Amel's Realm said...

Ahhhh...busy, BUSY boy!!!! Well...GOOD LUCK in your assignments and exams! ;-D

Sorry to hear about the girl. It's always so tragic to hear someone being murdered AND sexually assaulted. It's so barbaric. :-(((( I hope they catch the pervert!!!

Glad to have you back and take it easy. Looking forward to seeing your pics he he he he...

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal said...

Ooh...look who's back. Glad to hear from you again, Shan. :)

Sorry to hear about the poor girl, though. :( It's just so heartbreaking when things like this happened. I really hope the sicko will be caught soon.