Sunday, November 11, 2007

38 Things About Me

Max has tagged me for 38 things about me. So here it is. Be warned, I am boring.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Hmmm, unfortunately, it was the computer, ok, it's not a person but then again that's that...
2. What were you doing at 0800? Damn, just went to bed after a entire day of youtubing...
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching a video on Lee Hyori and Jessica Alba. What hot women, damn!
4. What happened to you in 2006? Why not 2007?
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? The question makes no sense...
6. How many beverages did you have today? Water, Fanta, Pepsi
7. What color is your hairbrush? What's a hairbrush? Is pink a suitable answer?
8. What was the last thing you paid for? I don't pay for things, people pay me.
9. Where were you last night? At home.
10. What color is your front door? Brown.
11. Where do you keep your change? My wallet.
12. What's the weather like today? Damned hot! 36 degrees!
13. What's the best ice-cream flavor? Paddle Pop Rainbow!!
14. What excites you? Watching Lee Hyori dancing and smiling :P
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yeah.
16. Are you over the age of 25? No :)
17. Do you talk a lot? I voice my opinions when I feel it is necessary to ensure that the voice of good is being heard :)
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Yeah, bunch of bimbos in my view lol...
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? lol, yeah.
20. Do you make up your own words? All the timeszzzzzeszzz.
21. Are you a jealous person? Yep, very very jealous and possessive and insecure.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A' Aaron.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K' None.
24. Who's the first person on your received call list? I can't remember.
25. What does the last text message you received say? Errr, some marketing msg.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Straw? What the heck...
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope.
28. Where's the next place you’re going to? The bathroom and then my study room.
29. Who's the rudest person in your life? Some bitch working at work and some bitch at a sunglass shop.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Rice.
31. Will you get married in the future? Marriage is a thing of the past. Today, it's all about polygamy and harems.
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? Musa and Battle of Wits. They're Korean and Chinese films.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Lee Hyori. She goddamn hot!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Can't remember. I love my mum. Hi MUM!
35. Are you currently depressed? I am always depressed. Depression is something that not everyone can have. I am proud.
36. Did you cry today? No but I shoudl...
37. Why did you answer and post this? Very Very good question. THis questions makes me feel like an idiot... lol And where is the 38th question?
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. If you wanna have some fun, then it's everyone on my favorite blog reads. Do it, it's not as boring as you think.

This includes you MAX and Amel! Yeah, I know you guys did 38 before but being tagged again means you should do another 38 lol... I am mean, what can you do.

9 comments:

Amel's Realm said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...Tagging me again won't work, Shan hi hi hi hi hi...

What's wrong with a pink hairbrush? ;-D

Oh dear...your hormones are raging crazily he he he...

You SHOULD cry today? Why so, I wonder?

Harems? LOL LOL LOL!!! GOOD LUCK then in having harems! ;-D

Now I have to go find Lee Hyori 'coz I wanna know your taste in women. ;-D

Amel's Realm said...

Ahah...yeah, she's pretty cute he he he he...

Shan said...

Hahahaha!

It's no fun you don't do another 38 lol :P

I mean for any red blooded 20yr old heterosexual male to see a such fine female specimen, well, there's only one reaction lol, I'm in love :P

Yeah, she is pretty cute, has alot of fans lol, thanks for checking up on my taste :P

Feel free to offer any advice or personality criteras lol

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal said...

Wow! Very very jealous person, eh. Maybe you could be the President of our (Amel and me) Jealous Wives' Club. Ha ha...just kidding!! ;)

Okay, I'm also curious about this Lee Hyori...okay, she's hot!!

Amel's Realm said...

HA HA HA HA HA...What can I say? I don't think my readers will want to read such a thing again in such a short period of time.

Anyhow, go grab your award here:

Be The Blog Award

Well, I think any straight man who's still alive and who's normal will still get a kick out of seeing gorgeous sexy girls on TV or magazines he he he...I'm not blaming you, Shan he he he...

Personality criterion? Only you can know for sure which character combination is the best for you...and whether or not you and the girl are willing to take the risk or not. I can only wish you LUCK!!!! *wink*

Shan said...

Choc Mint Girl: lol, jealousy is a curse but in many ways, it shows how you care right?

I think so :P

And yeah, Hyori is a huge sex symbol... She' hotter than Alba in my view *nods*

Amel: hehehe, thanks Amel :) But you should, I mean it's the rules right lol...

Deadpoolite said...

Some people have way too much free time in their hands...:)

The only new thing that I learned about you from this pointless exercise in vanity is that you are an even more loveable fool than I thought:) I mean that in the most non-sexual way possible, except if setting you on fire while you dance to "I touch myself" is considered a sexual act, LOL!Nevertheless, I think it would be an 'enlightening' experience for you:)

You know I think the term "friendly fire" in FPS games was invented to describe our blogging relationship sometimes:)

P.S. You know it is funny, I am such a nice Merc and then I come to your blog and it just fuels my absurdity and insanity to the MAX:) Keep it up!

Max said...

Hey Shan,

I must say I truly enjoyed reading this. Here's my favourite sentences:

"I voice my opinions when I feel it is necessary to ensure that the voice of good is being heard :)" - LOL LOL LOL this one cracked me up!

"very very jealous and possessive and insecure" - Wow...deadly combination lol :).

"Marriage is a thing of the past. Today, it's all about polygamy and harems." - LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL this is sick lol *nodding*.

"I am always depressed. Depression is something that not everyone can have. I am proud." - lol lol oh my Lord....*nodding* lol lol you kill me, Shan lol....

Thank you very much for having participated :).

Cheers

Shan said...

DP: Hahahhaha, useless exercise in vanity, yeah, it was fun :P

And of course, it's the exam period, I mean who studies during an exam period right? Hahaha!

Max: hahaha, I tried to make the tag more interesting. I'm glad you had a laugh :D :D