Monday, November 12, 2007

Be The Blog Award


Thanks to Amel for recently awarding me the "Be the Blog" award.


Normally, I'd hate to take an award that is meaningless because it's just a piece of code with colors. But the award Amel has given me is something special because it awards people who have been there with their blog and made it a success over it and just had fun.

This is especially true for me. This blog was originally a creative outlet for me that really catered for my own views and what I thought day in and day out. Over time, I found it impossible to shut myself in the blogsphere and hence began networking with various people and today, I have made many friends.

I have kept my network because because I find it pointless to have a huge blogroll and not being able to have a personal connection with these people and I am proud to say that I do with my current network and I have had alot of fun writing my thoughts, reading everyone's replies and visiting all of your wonderful blogs.

So I would like to take this moment and thank everyone for being with me through the past months, really, it has been fun and I have learnt more about people and the world through this period than I would have normally done. It's been a most wonderful experience.

And thank you Amel for making me post this corny statement of thanks to everyone haha!

In return, I would like to award this to a few special people myself:

1) Deadpool - Buddy, your blog is a unique piece of work. Keep the originality up!

2) Zhu - Needless to say, wonderful.

3) Jeff - If you want to learn a thing or two about life, come have a look here :)


The creator of this award is Mark and he has three different colors. Go pick your favorite colors :)


5 comments:

Amel's Realm said...

HA HA HA HA HA...See what I mean? Your blog is SO MUCH FUN to read. That was why I shared the award with you. You DO interact well with your visitors and blogger friends. I know what you mean about limiting your network. It's tough to catch up on too many blogs he he he...

Amel's Realm said...

Oh, and I don't think it's corny to thank everybody. I think it's sweet! *wink*

Zhu said...

Thank you so much ! I'll display it proudly in my hall of fame... :$

Always a good way to end a WE !

Deadpoolite said...

Why the hell did you give me an award for? Is it edible? Can I sell it for money or food? Can I successfully flirt Eva Mendes while wearing it on my outfit like a badge of honour? nooooo... It is just a piece of code with colours... you cheap, cheap bast....:)

Oh, okay then, I would like to thank you for the award but if you tell anyone it will be the last comment you ever make:)

You see I am a big softie deep inside... really deep inside though:)

Take care!

Max said...

Hey Shan!

Congratulations!!!!!!
Corny but sweet: I loved your thank you speech *standing: clap clap clap*!

Cheers