Thursday, November 15, 2007

Exam - Again

Time of the year: 3rd year Exams.

Fun times at university, one exam on Friday and one exam next week Thursday.

Wish me luck...

P.S. Planning to do honors, my average is currently 75%, plenty enough I think. Any tips or advice as to what I should do my thesis in if I do undertake honor? I'm doing Human Resource Management and Management.

Ok, gtg, whole day of cramming tommorrow!

Wish me luck with all your hearts and magical charms, will visit all you guys in a few days time!!

Shan

13 comments:

Amel's Realm said...

GOOD LUCK on your exams, Shan!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Thesis? Hmmm...I have no idea what to write...but GOOD LUCK on that. If I have some idea, I'll tell you. Maybe some other blogger friends can help you with this. :-D

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal said...

ALL THE BEST TO YOU, Shan!!! :)

Michelle said...

Good luck! :-)

Amel's Realm said...

Hi, Shan,

Here's a post-exam gift for you he he he...

True Blue Award

Zhu said...

Good luck, hope everything went fine !;)

Max said...

Shan,

I wish you all the luck in the world, man :). I am sure it will go well...
75% not bad..not bad at all *clap clap*.
What is the subject that you like the most? Let me know, and I will give you a tip (gladly) :)!

My fingers are crossed!

Cheers

english sinseh said...

Pray you have clarity of mind, ability to answer questions to the point. You'll do well. A little late to express thanks to our response to my query about my site.

Max said...

Hey Shan,

I hope all went well for you :).

You have been awarded:

http://maxcouti.blogspot.com/2007/11/winning-attittude-true-blue-friend-in.html

Cheers

Deadpoolite said...

The only exam you can possibly fail is to "out-wisecrack me" :)Every single time...LOL

Hope it all went well dude!

Jeff said...

Sending you all the best! Go get 'em, Shan!

Amel's Realm said...

Hi, Shan!

You've got another award...go grab it here:

Best Blogging Buddies Award

Shan said...

Thanks all! I think I passed them!

Max said...

Shan,

Congratulations!!!!! :)

Cheers