Monday, May 12, 2008

Microsoft's Password Recovery

Well, something bad happened last night. I wet my bed, something I havn't done in a long time... I think.

But no, I did not. I don't hope to either but I dreamt shitloads about you. No, that's a lie too.

But I'm going to say a truth and that is how great I think Windows One Care service team has become. Just last night, I lost my password for Hotmail and hence Messenger and I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to it's importance to me.

I spent precious hours scouring for a possible solution when I should've been researching and came up found wanting. The effort was futile and I was deeply saddened by this. Then I found a great link that allowed me to recover my password through account verification with Windows Live team.

It is as follows: https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts

Another one is as follows: http://email.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=email&cdn=compute&tm=
4&f=00&su=p284.8.150.ip_&tt=13&bt=1&bts=0&zu=https%3A//support.live.com/eform.aspx
%3FproductKey%3Dwlidvalidation%26ct%3Deformcs

(Thanks for About)

From these two links, you are able to get support from the Live team, a real life technician who will verify the information you send them who will then send you a password reset link expiring in 3 days.

I got a response easily within 24 hours and was provided with a link to gain access. I found things to be simple and fast despite my initial skepticism. So if you lost your hotmail password, you can recover it through this link. Preferably, make sure you don't lose it in the first place and have a good secret answer that you can write down and hide somewhere.

I just want to thank Aldrin from the Live team for helping me with this effort and say that you've gained a faithful Hotmail supporter for a long time :)

Zai Jian People.

P.S. AskLeo is a load of shit. It's a very outdated site so ignore his advice because this service will give your account back.

5 comments:

Zhu said...

I once lost my password for my MySQL access (for my blog). I felt helpless... but my hosting company answered my call. I was sooo relieved - so I understand you!

Amel's Realm said...

Glad to hear you could recover your password that way. I don't use hotmail, but I sure hope I don't forget any important passwords...

Max said...

Hey Shan,

Yeah, Windows live is incredible! I just love it: Messenger Live, Hotmail, Live Mail etc!
And their team actually answers you really quickly.

Cheers

Alex said...

Today I see a tool. It liked me. And I downloaded it and tried - outlook pst reader. To my surprise program solved my all old problems quite quickly. And made it for free. Besides I saw how tool extract your emails from files of PST format,read corrupted files of PST and OST format and save emails.

Erick Jhonson said...

When someone lost access to personal or official data then he know the worth of password recovery software. Password recovery software is very useful tool because it give us hope of satisfaction about our valuable data.
pst repair tools