Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAHAHAHA

OMG... This cracked me up... HAHAHAHA!

http://popseoul.com/2009/05/15/lee-hyori-confesses-i-am-more-glamorous-than-son-dambi/#more-55488

To put things into perspective, we're talking about Lee Hyori here, one of the most gorgeous, generally natural Asian beauties in the world.
"I don’t understand why men get all shy around me…..I need to change my personality into something softer so that guys will like me more…and also kill my temper so that I am more approachable."
LOL.. Are you for real? You don't understand why men get intimidated around 20/10 women like you? Well I don't know why either but it could be something to do with your beauty?

LOL...

3 comments:

Zhu said...

Phew... she obviously needs even more attention!

Max said...

Hey Shan,

That woman knows she is fine but displays a false modesty that may be so unbecoming...

When you know you are gorgeous just accept it and move on: don't say silly things.

How are you, Shan? I hope all is well with you, man :D!

Cheers

Jeff said...

I agree. However, being a nicer person sure won't hurt. lol

Missed seeing you, man!