Monday, October 5, 2009



Roughly translated: Ugly wife, barren field and worn out cotton jacket is a man's three treasure.

Makes good sense no?

In dating, we want the prettiest wife but in marriage, the entire context of things change.



Amel's Realm said...

Hmmm...I still don't get what the barren field and worn out cotton jacket are for????

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Shan,

LOL LOL LOL LOL my brother "married" a beautiful girl and they are quite happy (nobody has coveted her yet lol), I am not sure about the veracity of this saying LOL *nodding*.

But I get this saying: I used to say that women should marry ugly men; cause beautiful men mean troubles (that was then...cause I married a gorgeous man LOL, and he is no trouble at all).

I hope all is well with you, man :D!


Max Coutinho said...

Hey Shan!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

I hope you had a great day, mate (now that I think of it, I am late...cause there is already Thursday, right? Anyway, here it is still the 18th so...Happy B-DAY!)!

I wish you all the best in life: love!